Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dual Displays connected to dual head pci video card show black screens when connected to?

I put a new pci dual head vga/dvi video card with a dvi/vga adaptor on the dvi connector and connected 2 15 in dell LCD monitors to an XP machine. I also installed a 450 watt new power supply. The new video card shows in device manager. I installed the drivers from the disk but the monitors show only black screens on both sides when both monitors are connected. I also disabled the onboard chipset and removed those drivers but the only desktop display I can get to show up is with one LCD display connected to the onboard vga connector. At one point I could see the NVidia Desktop manager in the control panel and the start menu but now in the control panel I cant get it to open. Ive been working on this for a month slowly trying to weed out any conflicts or hardware/software issues but I keep hitting a wall with it. Please anyone have any suggestions I need help!|||This video may be useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8febdRUF0…

No comments:

Post a Comment