Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should I go with a dual-monitor setup or a large format display?

I am a daytrader. Right now I am trading off of a 23" monitor which still isn't enough to display charts and allow me to surf the web at the same time. I am looking to purchase a new desktop solely for work. I am wondering if I should go with a dual 27" inch monitor setup (which if Im not mistaken will require me to upgrade video card) or a large format display (42" or bigger)



Also if you could recommend a brand, thanks

Which is the better option in terms of use and price?|||The benefit of dual monitors there would be positioning them differently, side by side, angled, one on top the other, you get the picture.|||Dual monitor 23'' it's easier to have more space and keep things separated. And the bigger the screen, the farther away you have to be so you don't strain your eyes, or to even see it. I had dual monitors for when I was playing a game that usually required me to use the wiki to follow it and play at the same time, works well, good luck!|||if you were comfortable with 23 inch, then two 27 inch monitors can be brilliant, dual monitor graphics card can be expensive or inexpensive (depending on the ram they have and resolution they support)

No comments:

Post a Comment