Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I get my Dual Screen display to work?

I just installed a Diamond Video card into my Sony Vaio with dual screen display capanilities, now the original display outout does not work only the display connected to the card. Please help. I have windows XP.|||Right-click on an unused area of your desktop. Click 'Properties'. Then click 'Settings'. You will see a picture of your main monitor and a picture of any other connected monitors. If you're not sure which is which, click the 'Identify' button.



Any monitors that you want to use that are greyed out, select. Then check 'Extend my wIndows desktop onto this monitor". Then drag the monitors around so that their pictures in the panel match their positions on your desk.



That's it. Click 'Ok'.

No comments:

Post a Comment