Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have dual monitor enabled but i would like to know how to make a DVD display on both?

I will play on one but goes black on the other. How do i enable it to play clearly on both? I have a video card with Streched display ON.|||well we actually know this isnt true, we have seen giant screens made from multiple screens, have you tried looking for some software that can support this ? I know I am sure when I say there definitely is hardware that can do it, try having a look into it on your favourite search engine if you dont get any better answers.|||I know that problem! I personally don't think you can! If you put the screens so they have the same things, one movie screen is black, and the other has the movie... i've tried.... :( Well, if you want it on the other more, you can go to control panel, display

No comments:

Post a Comment