Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where can I find a half-height PCI video card, not PCI-express? I need to make an optiplex dual-display.?

The machine I'm working with is a thin optiplex. It has onboard video but then no agp or pci-express slot. PCI is the only option for an additional video card.

It's not really as easy to find as you'd think.

Yes, I've checked ebay.

Preferable under $50.|||You did not say how much Video RAM (8MB, 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB) you are looking for, so I've attached a few links for you. Your best search string is probably "low profile (or low-profile) PCI video card".



Good luck!|||yah it isnt all that easy, I would check with dell I think they offer some low rise video cards. I know I pulled out an ATI low rise card from one of our optiplexes.|||http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200145291553



Starts at 15.99

This should work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment